eurovoice HMP provides a high performance, low-level SDK for developing SIP-based VoIP applications. Typical applications include inbound and outbound Interactive Voice Response, Call Routing & Transcoding. The SDK may also be used in a SIP-only mode for the development of SIP Application Servers.
eurovoice HMP 1.1 SDK provides the following functionality:-
· Make / receive calls
· Reject or redirect calls
· Mid call transfer (SIP REFER)
· Send / receive custom SIP Headers
· Send / receive custom SDP data
· SIP Registration, as a client or server
· SIP WWW or Proxy authentication, as a client or server
· SIP INFO, NOTIFY and OPTIONS messages
· On / off hold support.
· IPv4, IPv6, SIP, SIP over TLS.
· RTP Session management
· G711 u-law and A-law codecs
· Support of u-law, A-law and 16-bit linear audio file formats
· Play audio file
· Record audio
· Send / Receive DTMF over RFC2833
· Timer start / stop
· Active Speech Detection with 100ms resolution
· RTP Stream switching for tromboning and audio broadcasting support
· RTP or SRTP.
· In excess of 250 simultaneous SIP / RTP sessions
· For SIP-only mode, in excess of 1000 concurrent SIP sessions.
eurovoice HMP 1.1 is designed for Microsoft Windows 64-bit platforms including:-
· Windows Server 2008R2
· Windows Server 2012, 2012R2
· Windows Server 2016
· Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.